Assistant Supply Planner
– Perform capacity planning and generate feasible production plans for mid and long-term
– Coordinate with MMT, Export Planner, Scheduler, NPI, Warehouse and Quality teams
– Work in conjunction with Distribution, Demand Planning and Marketing teams
– Identify items with capacity and materials constraint that needs to be escalated to Team Leads and customers.
– Perform order simulations in reaction to new demand, sales trends and demand changes.
– Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
– Graduate of any of the following: Business, Commerce, Engineering, Statistics and Supply Chain
– With at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or Supply Chain environment
– Knowledgeable in MRP system; QAD experience is an advantage
– With adequate knowledge in Supply Chain
– Good English verbal and written skills
– Well versed in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Teams