· Track and Monitors price update and price differences.
· Prepares Summary Reports based on receipt raw materials for Local and Export
· Ensures the completeness and accuracy of purchase data in the system.
· Other activities required for projects such as but not limited to Supplier Audits and Supplier Performance Management.
· Quality – Assist on data analysis and reports, monitors supplier action plan
· Audits and Assessment – assist on audits, audit report preparation, monitoring of action items and activities, logistics and arrangement with cross-functional teams.
· Supplier Documents Management – collection of updated Suppliers Profile and documents.
· Supplier Invoices resolutions and completion.
– Preferably graduate of any college degree
– Must have experience as an admin assistant and with exposure to purchasing.
– Computer literate (effective use of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
– Must be good in English communication both written and oral.