PAYROLL & BILLING ASSISTANT
Ensures complete, accurate, and timely processing of payroll and billings of top clients.
1. Payroll – Processes the following :
a. Computation of the following :
– Salary – number of working days, basic pay, minimum wage rates, COLA, allowances, De Minimis benefits, overtime pay, premium pay, differential pay, final pay, over/underpayments.
b. Knowledge of the following :
– Government-mandated deductions
– SSS, Philhealth, HDMF, withholding tax on compensation – payroll-related benefits
– service incentive leave, maternity and paternity leave, sickness benefits. Payroll documents namely register, summary, and request for payment.
2. Billing – Processes billing breakdowns, invoices, and attachments. Processes differential, advance and returned billings, disallowances
3. Reports and documentation:
a. Maintains client documents namely approved cost breakdown and purchases job orders in the respective client folders.
b. Maintains manual and electronic files.
4. Client management – provides topmost quality of service to resolve concerns of interface departments and clients in a timely manner. Participates in coordination meetings with interface departments and clients.
5. Compliance with company standards and policies on attendance, company interest, and property. Participation in company-related activities.
6. Other duties or tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
– Proven experience as a billing clerk or general accounting experience.
– Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel); Working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Quickbooks) will be appreciated.
– Excellent math ability.
– Good organizational skills.
– Amenable to working at West Ave Quezon City
Allow us to present our company, and customize a service proposal for you.
105 West Avenue Quezon City