- Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using the company and government drafting standards.
- Accuracy and effectiveness in electronic drafting.
- Coordinate filing storage and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings Maintain, support, and operate associated plotters and printers.
- Perform drawing and technology research.
- Coordinate with designers, technicians, and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to obtain a DOD security clearance and work in a secure environment.
– an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
– familiarity with, and understanding engineering concepts and terminology are important.
– must have a working knowledge of cad standards, PC application software, and drafting/ engineering practices and methods.
-knowledge of adobe acrobat, the current version of AutoCAD and/ or micro station, excel and MS office is required.
LOCATION: QUEZON CITY