The Document Controller is responsible for the effective implementation of the document and record control procedures.
1. Routine maintenance of all documents including distribution of copies of documents to authorized holders, proper recall, and disposal of obsolete documents.
2. Safekeeping of all master copies and a master list of documents.
3. Administer Quality System documents and related training.
4. Assisting the Quality Management System.
5. Proactively identify the proposed solutions to issues daily to ensure continual improvement.
6. Ensures that all Customer, Item, Vendor, and fixed Asset Master Data are encoded to SAP-B.
7. Attends to the needs of all departments and regional offices as directed by the QMR/MIS-SD Manager.
– Any 4yr s Bachelor’s Degree, but Industrial Engineering or Financial Management is an advantage.
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– Strong computer skills using MS Office products.
– ISO 9001:2015 knowledge and experience. IMS knowledge or experience is an advantage.
– Knowledge of Corporate and business quality and reliability, standards, policies, and procedures.
– Detailed knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
– Amenable to working at West Ave Quezon City