- Sweeping dried leaves from gate 1 to gate 2, in front of the lobby and driveway and the whole parking of PCPD.
- Sweeping backside of PCPD Admin Office.
- Cleaning and sweeping all roof decks in the mahogany area.
- Sweep and mop fire exit stairs.
- Maintain the cutting of grass in the flagpoles area, pandakaki area, gate 1 & 2 area.
- Soil cultivation, watering the plants.
- Report the malfunction of equipment.
- Plant and transplant flowers.
- Maintain gardens by natural fertilizing, trimming, and ensuring that plants receive making adequate water.
- Prune trees and hedges in ways that help the plants be safe and look good.
- Planting (purchasing and organizing etc.)
- Pruning and cutting hedges.
– With housekeeping and gardening experience
– High school Graduate
– 25-40 years old
– MALE only
– Willing to work in a hot environment