HOUSEKEEPING/JANITOR & HK TEAM LEAD
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- Cleans buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Cleans and disinfects laboratory equipment.
- Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Mixes various cleaning agents.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Applies wax to coat floors and buff.
- Applies sealant to floors.
- Cleans and services restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Moves heavy equipment and furniture.
- Identifies and reports possible repairs.
- Fixes minor plumbing leaks.
- Sprays insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation
– Highschool Graduate or College Undergraduate
– With at least 6 months of working experience as Janitor or Housekeeping
LOCATION: TAGUIG/ PASIG/ PLARIDEL BULACAN