- Provide assistance in sourcing applicants for different vacant positions at the Center
- Assist in the scheduling and coordination of interview schedules of candidates to requisitioning Offices/ Units.
- Assist in the monthly and per-cut-off distribution of Daily Time Records (DTR) of staff and partners.
- Ensure the documentary requirements of separating staff and partners are properly coordinated and routed
- Provide administrative and logistical support in the implementation of various HRU programs related to Staff training/ competency management.
- Assist in the updating and management of HRU records in accordance with ISO requirements.
– College Graduate
– Male or Female
– Amenable to work in Quezon City
– With experience in HR, Recruitment, Timekeeping and Payroll
– 24-35 years old
LOCATION: DILIMAN QUEZON CITY
Allow us to present our company, and customize a service proposal for you.
105 West Avenue Quezon City