Inventory Support Supervisor
1. Oversee daily Finance Inventory audit activity with Warehouse General Inventory team
2. Maintains Inventory records and Inventory related forms (Cycle count sheets, Form D, IA forms, FMR forms)
3. Handles monitoring of inventory items for destruction.
4. Coordinates destruction activity and Responsible in complying BIR application requirements for Inventory disposal
5. Comply, ensure and observe timeliness in Month End Closing Activities for Inventory.
6. Provide monthly Inventory account reconciliation.
7. Validate and monitor Aged WIP, FMR, Form D’s and Reject and Expired Inventory.
8. Prepare and comply with Semi-annually SOX report.
9. Coordinates with Inventory Management Council in the Inventory Obsolescence and Destruction updates.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, business administration, or a related field.
– 3-5 years of work experience in a related field.
– Strong management and leadership skills.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software.
– Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multitasking environment, while keeping correct data.
– Effective Communication Skills.