2. Assists the Facility Engineer to repair, maintain and solve problems in the facility.
3. Perform regular monitoring of all facility equipment and reports potential and existing problems to the Facility Manager.
4. Perform minor maintenance on facility equipment. Monitor and assist if necessary, third-party suppliers in planned & major maintenance.
– Must possess at least a high school diploma, vocational diploma / short course certificate in electrical/electronic, engineering, electromechanical or equivalent.
– Can do electrical works, preventive and maintenance of AC, have knowledge in Genset, pumps, and other mechanical equipment can do plumbing or carpentry, or welding. Experience in Facilities is an advantage
– At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Considerable knowledge of tools and equipment used in the electrical and mechanical trade.
– Ability to maintain a positive and constructive attitude and work effectively in a dynamic work environment.
Allow us to present our company, and customize a service proposal for you.
105 West Avenue Quezon City